- All prices listed on our website are in Australian Dollars and exclude delivery costs.
- Prices are duty free.
- Orders delivered to a New Zealand address will be subjected to the New Zealand GST of 15%. (NZ Customers should place orders through our local website at www.MummyMatters.co.nz
- Prices converted to another currency uses an indicative rate only. Your credit card provider will convert the rate to your local currency.
Ordering and Payment Information
- Payment can be made with a Paypal account if you have one. You will be redirected to Paypal’s site if you have selected Paypal as your payment option.
- Credit card payments can be accepted online through Paypal secure payment gateway. You will be directed to a secure page hosted by Paypal for payment. Credit card details will be entered directly into a secure Paypal payment page. MummyMatters will not save, nor will we be advised of your credit card details, only advice of your payment.
- You can also ring us with your credit card details and we can process your payment immediately.
- Upon submission of your online order form, we will hold your order for 7 days, after which it will be returned to our inventory if we have not received your payment.
- To measure your bust measurement, take measurement across fullest part and across shoulder blades. Our measurements are given in inches.
International Orders Shipping and Delivery Information
- All orders to be delivered out of New Zealand will be sent through NZ Post International Air Mail.
- Any sales tax or duty payable when the order arrives in the destination country is the customer’s responsibility.
- In-stock orders will be dispatched within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Postage and handling cost are as follows:
|Fixed Price Per Order|
|South Pacific||AUD $12.00
|USA / Canada / East Asia||AUD $12.00
|UK & Europe and Other Countries||AUD $12.00
Exchange & Returns Policy
- We will provide a replacement or a full refund for garments with defects. We will require the garment(s) to be sent back to us in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed within 14 working days from the date of delivery.
- For reasons other than defect items, you can either return the garment(s) and we will provide you a refund (less postage cost), or request for an exchange. We will require the garment(s) to be sent back to us in its original packaging, unworn and unwashed within 14 working days from the date of delivery. However, your return postage costs will not be refunded. Please contact us to arrange for refund or exchange.
- If a non-faulty item isn’t returned in its original retail packaging there is a restocking fee of AUD $5.00
MummyMatters do not pass any customer information to anyone else. MummyMatters will use personal information only for the purpose for which it was given. From time to time MummyMatters may send product information (including special offers) in the mail or by email. If at any time in the future customers wish to remove details from our customer list they need only to contact us.